Splintex Silver, 30ml
Formulated for hot splints. Fresh splints may typically be up to 60 days after initial appearance.
Important: Allow the horse total rest.
Total treatment time may be 15 days, or 3 five day cycles.
(1) Apply very lightly (tap excess off brush). Avoid brush stroke overlap. If applied area is glossy, wipe excess or wash, dry, reapply. Take extra care in hot temperatures.
(2) Bandage. Place cotton between the splint and plastic if a modified sweat is used.
(3) Remove bandage day 4 and 5.
(4) Reapply 6th day following cycle above.
(5) It may be difficult to bandage young horses. In this case follow 5 day cycles without bandaging.
(6) Repeat 5 day cycle until splint is eliminated.
Important: Do not mix with DMSO.
Splintex Gold, 60ml
Formulated for cold splints and other indications. Other Indications: capped hocks, sesamoiditis, early ring bone.
Interruption to the horse’s daily routine is usually not required.
Total treatment time may be in excess of 30 days.
(1) Apply daily.
(2) Apply very lightly (tap excess off brush). Avoid brush stroke overlap. If applied area is glossy, wipe excess or wash, dry, reapply. Take extra care in hot temperatures.
(3) Allow a rest period if severe scurfing occurs caused by over application. Then apply in a cycle of 3 days on 2 days off.
(4) Bandaging is optional. Place cotton between the splint and plastic if a modified sweat is used.
(5) Continue as long as necessary.
NAF Wound Cream
A natural first aid cream to support the healing of minor cuts and wounds. Comes in a convenient pump dispenser for easy, hygienic application directly to the wound.
NAF MSM Ointment
NAF Aloe Vera Purple Spray
A gentle non aerosol spray to support the natural healing of broken or chaffed skin, minor cuts and abrasions. Also helps to discourage flies from open wounds.
NAF Arnica Gel
A smooth, cooling gel to soothe minor strains, sprains and bruising following muscular exertion, knock or blow.
NAF Cotton Wool
The softly cushioned NaturalintX Dressing protects and insulates the leg to support minor wound management. The highly absorbent cotton padding is encased in a tubular non woven casing to provide a low adherent protective dressing.
NAF Hoof Poultice